WE ARE FULLY ACCREDITED FOR RESIDENCY IN FAMILY MEDICINE AND TUTELAGE!!!!!
- By the West African College of Physicians (WACP)
- By The National Post Graduate College of Nigeria (NPMCN)
We are therefore employing
- Junior Residents for Residency
- Senior Residents for Residency
- Senior Residents for Tutelage
- Attractive logistic financial support for the Tutelage Resident Doctors
- Attractive remuneration package for the Resident Doctors
- Sponsorship of Resident Doctors to Two update Courses and one Revision course by each of the Post Graduate Colleges and half sponsorship for a first attempt of the Fellowship Exams for both colleges at both the Pre Part-One and the Pre Part-Two levels
- A great volume of patients for Hand on experience.
- A Multi specialist Multicenter Hospital Practice
- Accredited centre for Housemanship Training and as a CPD provider.
- Seasoned experienced Team of Family Physicians who are also Examiners for both Colleges
- Well-organized Tutelage Programme with a team of seasoned Administrators as the Tutorial team
The Director of Training, R Jolad Multi Specialist Hospital
1 Akerele Street, New Garage, Gbagada, Lagos
Attach your Credentials and current Practice License
Junior Residency Applicants should attach the Primary in Family Medicine Result while those for Tutelage should attach the letter of recommendation/release from their HOD as well as their Part 1 Result
Send the application with credentials to
This advert closes within 2 weeks of this publication